- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Coordinate Planes Introduction Notes & Practice
*TEKS Aligned 5.8A & 5.8B
1. Identifying & Defining Parts of a Coordinate Plane (1st Quadrant)
- Label and define the x-axis, y-xis, origin, vertical, and horizontal
- Define coordinates (x, y) and how to plot points
2. Plotting Points on a Coordinate Plane
- Plot and label 8 coordinates
- Fill in the blank questions about the number of units to move right, and the number of units to move up
*These are great introduction notes to coordinate planes and plotting points!
*2 pages (front and back) with an answer key
© 2016 Kraus Math LLC. All rights reserved.
Individual License (1), Small License Package (1-5), Standard License Package (6-10 Licenses), Large License Package (11-25 Licenses)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.