DILATIONS Anchor Chart & Reference Sheet
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
DILATIONS Anchor Chart & Reference Sheet BUNDLE!
*8th Grade Math TEKS Aligned (8.3C)
This anchor chart bundle includes 3 sizes, all available in color AND black and white!:
- Small: standard printer page (8.5 x 11)
- Medium Size (printed over 4 pieces of printer paper)
- Large Size (printed over 9 pieces of printer paper)
- 8×10 Version incase you want to have the poster professionally printed!
*NO SPECIAL PRINTER REQUIRED!
- Definition of a dilation
- An example of a REDUCTION (scale factor less than 1) with a picture and explanation
- An example of an ENLARGEMENT (scale factor greater than 1) with a picture and explanation
- The effect of measurements (perimeter, area & volume) after dilation
*Print and display as an anchor chart, or print each student a page to reference throughout the year!
*Print in black and white on card stock, or colored card stock!
*Print in color on white card stock!
Print the preferred size of anchor chart (1 page, 4 pages, 9 pages), and cut along the lines, where shown. Glue or tape the pieces together to create your DIY large anchor chart!
TEACHER TIP: Print on yardstick so hanging your poster is easier! I glue the pieces together, then flip the poster over and seal with packaging tape. This creates a more durable poster that won’t fall apart!
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER TRANSFORMATION POSTERS!
Looking for other DILATION Resources?! Check out our other resources below!
© 2019 Kraus Math LLC. All rights reserved.
Individual License (1), Small License Package (1-5), Standard License Package (6-10 Licenses), Large License Package (11-25 Licenses)
5 reviews for DILATIONS Anchor Chart & Reference Sheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cathie Baker (verified owner) –
Love that it is in multiple sizes….poster sized to student sized. Covers multiple TEKS.
Jaena S. (verified owner) –
Erika (verified owner) –
Lindsay M. (verified owner) –
I love this poster. I bought it and immediately ran down to our work room and printed it on our poster maker and started using it. I made copies of the reference sheet for my students journals.
Bridgit W. (verified owner) –
Love this!! Concise and easy to understand.