Divisibility Rules | Notes & Worksheets
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Divisibility Rules Guided Notes, Practice & Application Worksheets BUNDLE
*5 worksheet BUNDLE!
1. DIVISIBILITY RULES GUIDED NOTES
- When would we use this?
- THE RULES
- Define the rule for numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10
- *PLEASE NOTE: 7 is NOT included in this resource! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!
2. PRACTICE WORKSHEETS
- APPLY THE RULES!
- Students are given a number and must determine if the number is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, or none!
- TWO worksheets included!
3. SIMPLIFYING FRACTIONS WORKSHEET
- 9 questions
4. PRIME FACTORIZATION
- 9 questions
5. MULTIPLYING & DIVIDING MIXED NUMBERS
- 6 questions
- Cross simplify before multiplying!
INSTRUCTIONAL ANNOTATED TEACHER KEY
- A very detailed answer key is included
- Answer keys SHOW SOLUTIONS, not just answers!
POSSIBLE USES FOR THIS BUNDLE:
- Guided class notes
- Practice worksheet
- Partner work
- Intervention (RtI)
- Small group instruction
- Math centers
- Guided Math
- Extra Credit
- Extra Practice
CHECK OUT OUR DIVISIBILITY RULES POSTER BUNDLE!
© 2019 Kraus Math LLC. All rights reserved.
Individual License (1), Small License Package (1-5), Standard License Package (6-10 Licenses), Large License Package (11-25 Licenses)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.