Fraction & Decimal Conversions | Minute Race Challenge
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
FD BLACKOUT CHALLENGE!
FRACTION, DECIMAL CONVERSIONS: MINUTE RACES FOR COMMON CONVERSIONS!
A fun and engaging way for students to memorize common fraction to decimal conversions!
*This process is just like having your students memorize their multiplication facts!
- Flash cards (20 total conversions)
-1/10, 1/100, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8, 2/3, 2/5, 3/4, 3/5, 3/8, 3/10, 4/5, 5/6, 5/8, 7/8, 7/10, 9/10
- 40 Minute Races
- Teacher Trackers
- FD Blackout Student Tracker
- Each version of minute races includes 15 FD conversions
- Minute Races include all of the “common” conversions that are on the flash cards
- A: fractions to decimals
- B: decimals to fractions
- C: a mix of fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions
- D: a mix of fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions
HOW FD BLACKOUT WORKS:
- Each student will receive an “FD BLACKOUT” tracker
- When a student passes one of the races, they shade in the corresponding square on their tracker
- Once they have passed all races, they will have a “blackout” and complete the challenge!
*NOTE: FD races do NOT need to be completed in order! This allows students to focus on beating their own goal, rather than comparing their progress with other students!
© 2019 Kraus Math LLC. All rights reserved.
Individual License (1), Small License Package (1-5), Standard License Package (6-10 Licenses), Large License Package (11-25 Licenses)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.