Math Higher-Order Thinking Questions Cards | Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Additional information
- Reviews (13)
Math Higher Order Thinking Questions for Students!
*Bloom’s Taxonomy Aligned
Higher-level questions for students to ask EACH OTHER!
- These open-ended questions are great to get your students to think deeper about math concepts and word problems!
- Questions also include analyzing standardized test questions (for example: why would someone choose B as their answer?)
- These cards can be implemented in ANY grade!
*Administrators LOVE seeing these and can be a game-changer for your yearly review!
32 question cards (8 versions)
- Blue watercolor
- Rainbow watercolor
- Blue and purple watercolor
- Green and yellow watercolor
- Blue/purple glaze
- Pastel yellow background with pink polka dots
- Grayscale chevron pattern
- Direct teach lessons! Pull a card and ask the class a question! Have students discuss amongst themselves and you will be AMAZED at all they know!
- Fast finishers (students grab a card and answer a question- it will really force them to think about the problem differently!)
- Partner questioning cards
- Teacher question cards to incorporate higher-level questioning
- Whole group discussions
- Math debates!
- Any math activity for any grade!
- *Especially great when used with Math STAAR Test Prep Task Cards!
ALSO GREAT FOR:
- Formal observations! (admin LOVE these and this is a domain in the new TTESS!)
© 2017-2020 Kraus Math LLC. All rights reserved.
Individual License (1), Small License Package (1-5), Standard License Package (6-10 Licenses), Large License Package (11-25 Licenses)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.