Multi-Step Equations Scavenger Hunt Task Cards | TEKS 8.8C
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Solving Multi-Step Equations with Variables on Both Sides (TEKS 8.8C)
Scavenger Hunt & Self-Checking Task Cards!
*50 TASK CARDS!
*8.8C TEKS ALIGNED!
- 50 questions
- Questions include solving for x when variables are on both sides of the equal sign
- Distributive property is included
- Some questions involve students combining like terms on one side of the equal sign before solving
- Fractions, decimals and integers all included
- ALL question align to 8th grade Texas TEKS Standards (8.8C)!
- Detailed Answer Key (VERY teacher friendly! NO PREP!)
- Scavenger Hunt Order Answer Key
- Student Recording Sheet (question numbers are blank so students can write in question numbers as they move and solve through the scavenger hunt)
- Cards are numbered 1 to 50
- Each card has an answer on top
- Below the answer is an expression
- *Students can start on any card and will follow the same loop until they are back to where they started!
EXAMPLE: If I start on card #1 and my answer is 12, I will look at the TOP of all the other cards until I find 12. If card #8 has the answer 12 on top, I will solve question 8 next. I will continue this process until I have made it back to where I started. If a student cannot find their answer, tell them to check their work!
*This is a great way activity where students can immediately self-check! If they can’t find their answer, they know they need to check over their work!
*Teachers are easily able to track student progress as they solve through questions!
© 2019 Kraus Math LLC. All rights reserved.
Individual License (1), Small License Package (1-5), Standard License Package (6-10 Licenses), Large License Package (11-25 Licenses)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.