Numerical Patterns in Tables Notes & Practice | TEKS 5.4C 5.4D 6.4A
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
Numerical Patterns in Tables: Guided Notes & Practice
- 5th Grade TEKS Aligned: 5.4C, 5.4D
- 6th Grade TEKS Aligned: 6.4A
- Input-output table introduction
- Generating equations from patterns in tables
- Understanding the difference between additive and multiplicative relationships
- Determining the type of relationship from values in a table
PART 1: GUIDED NOTES:
-2 examples problems that break down the problem to determine the relationship in the table (what is the rule and how do you write an equation to model the rule?) AND establish if the relationship is “additive” or “multiplicative”
-3 guided practice problems that can be completed as a class or independently
PART 2: PRACTICE WORKSHEET:
-8 test prep/word problem questions
*DETAILED ANSWER KEY INCLUDED with teacher notes for BOTH the notes & practice worksheet!
© 2017 Kraus Math LLC. All rights reserved.
Individual License (1), Small License Package (1-5), Standard License Package (6-10 Licenses), Large License Package (11-25 Licenses)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.