- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Representing SLOPE Matching Puzzles Cards: 4 Ways to Represent SLOPE!
- Calculate the slope given 2 points
- Find the slope from a line on a coordinate grid
- Determine the slope from a table of values
- Identify the slope from an equation in slope-intercept form
*20 differentiated, engaging PUZZLES to master finding the slope
- TEKS Aligned 8.4A, 8.4B & 8.4C
- 20 puzzles (80 total puzzle pieces)
- Print, cut and GO!
- Students must match the slope of a line represented 4 ways:
- From a table of points
- From a line graphed on a coordinate grid
- An equation in slope-intercept form
- Given two points on the line
- Print the puzzles on the SAME COLOR
- TEACHER TIP: I print the 20 puzzles as a set in one color. I then print another set of 20 puzzles in another color so I can have different groups working on all of the puzzles
- Each card has a number in the corner of the puzzle piece
- The numbers are randomized on each card, but allow for easy checking when students complete a puzzle.
- *EASY TEACHER ASSESSMENT!
*Engaging, interactive, fun collaborative, and rigorous!
LOOKING FOR OTHER SLOPE ACTIVITIES? Check out the resources below!
© 2019 Kraus Math LLC. All rights reserved.
Individual License (1), Small License Package (1-5), Standard License Package (6-10 Licenses), Large License Package (11-25 Licenses)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.