SLOPE Matching Puzzles Activity
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Representing SLOPE Matching Puzzles Cards: 4 Ways to Represent SLOPE!
- Calculate the slope given 2 points
- Find the slope from a line on a coordinate grid
- Determine the slope from a table of values
- Identify the slope from an equation in slope-intercept form
*20 differentiated, engaging PUZZLES to master finding the slope
- TEKS Aligned 8.4A, 8.4B & 8.4C
- 20 puzzles (80 total puzzle pieces)
- Print, cut and GO!
- Students must match the slope of a line represented 4 ways:
- From a table of points
- From a line graphed on a coordinate grid
- An equation in slope-intercept form
- Given two points on the line
- Print the puzzles on the SAME COLOR
- TEACHER TIP: I print the 20 puzzles as a set in one color. I then print another set of 20 puzzles in another color so I can have different groups working on all of the puzzles
- Each card has a number in the corner of the puzzle piece
- The numbers are randomized on each card, but allow for easy checking when students complete a puzzle.
- *EASY TEACHER ASSESSMENT!
*Engaging, interactive, fun collaborative, and rigorous!
LOOKING FOR OTHER SLOPE ACTIVITIES? Check out the resources below!
Click here for 8.4B Task Cards!
Click here for 8.4C Task Cards!
Click here for the SLOPE ANCHOR CHARTS Bundle!
Click here for a SLOPE Color by Number Activity!
Click here for Save the Turtles SLOPE Color by Number Activity!
© 2019 Kraus Math LLC. All rights reserved.
Individual License (1), Small License Package (1-5), Standard License Package (6-10 Licenses), Large License Package (11-25 Licenses)
1 review for SLOPE Matching Puzzles Activity
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Buyer (verified owner) –