Linear Relationships & Slope Posters
- Additional information
- Reviews (8)
LINEAR RELATIONSHIPS: SLOPE POSTER BUNDLE!
- Interpreting Slope Poster
- Visual representations of a positive slope, negative slope, no slope, and undefined slope
- Determining the Slope Poster
- Step-by-step process with visuals for determining the slope from a:
- Two points
- Slope-Intercept Form Poster
- A visual of determining slope-intercept form from a graph
- Finding the slope (rise over run AND using the formula for slope)
- Finding the y-intercept
- Writing an equation for the line in slope-intercept form
*You do NOT need a special printer to create full-sized posters for your classroom! Each poster includes 3 sizes!
POSTER SIZES (3 sizes included for each of the 6 posters)
Small size: 1 full page (8.5” x 11”) per operation
Medium size: each operation covers 4 pages (8.5” x 11” = 1 page)
Large size: each operation covers 9 pages (8.5” x 11” = 1 page)
Print the PDF like any normal document
Cut along the provided cut lines on each page
*The pages fit together like a puzzle!
Arrange the pieces together to create your large poster and glue them together!
Teacher tip: If you have a large laminator at your school, you can run this large poster through to save for future use!
-Student reference sheet
-A great tool for students to look back at when they need a refresher on the process for simplifying improper fractions to mixed numbers
*This is also a great handout for students to keep in their binder to refer to when solving fraction problems.
© 2019 Kraus Math LLC. All rights reserved.
Individual License (1), Small License Package (1-5), Standard License Package (6-10 Licenses), Large License Package (11-25 Licenses)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.